Our reputable client has trusted us with hiring their next Network Sales Engineer. This is an excellent career opportunity to help clients reach their technical solutions. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and a strong bonus and benefits package. We want to hear from you to discuss this career opportunity.
- Support the Sales Team by developing network connectivity solutions to address customer requirements.
- Contributes to the product evolution and design of new features, capabilities, or products.
- Deliver technical and sales training to the sales team, customers and, business partners.
- Present solutions to vendors and customers in person or remotely.
- Prepare responses to RFQ’s and RFP’s that support and emphasize the benefits of the Hiboo solution and how it addresses customer requirements.
- Identify new business opportunities and liaise with customer and technical team
- Stay up to date on technologies and industry trends from Juniper, Adva, and other OEM's.
- Remain current on IP and Optical network solution offerings as they are developed.
- Know and share the Hiboo Networks value proposition and how it fits into the customer solution.
- May investigate and evaluate third party products or applications in relation to system or network connectivity, capability, operational factors and reliability.
- Escalate problems when attention is needed.
- Minimal travel is required as the majority of work will be in the National Capital Region.
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or another related discipline.
- A minimum five (5) years of progressive pre-sales and or networking engineering experience in technical sales support
- Experience in the telecommunications services industry and or with service providers is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency at sales engineering/integration.
- Experience with IP and optical networking with hands-on experience with IP networking tools.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI layers 2 – 7.
- Familiarity with Juniper, Adva and other IP Networking and Optical Networking equipment.
- A solid understanding of IP Networking, MPLS, BGP and OSPF is critical to success.
- Familiarity with DWDM and optical network technologies.
- Understanding of network management and quality of service concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network problems when required.
- Excellent presentation, communication and sales skills.
- Exceptional time and project management skills with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motivated to “hit the ground running”, a self-starter who can take initiative.