Looking for your next opportunity? Our Client is currently looking for a System Engineer to join their team in Gatineau! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfill the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Recommend solutions to technical problems and unique situations.
- Contribute to system architecture design and assist with product prototyping.
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined system specifications.
- Define system specifications and qualification tests.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards.
- Select, qualify and integrate 3rd party equipment and software.
- Integrate and test complex features.
- Write procedures and provide support to the operations group.
- Respond to emerging issues impacting our customers; troubleshooting, analyzing, proposing and implementing resolutions.
- Collaborate with many other technical and service teams across the organization.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to identify and deliver quality products.
- Proficient with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 and above.
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory deployments and management.
- Experience in scripting is an asset (PowerShell, python, bash, etc.).
- Experience in managing DB infrastructure (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Virtualization platform VMware.
- Experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred).
- Experience with designing, configuring, managing and deploying network devices (Switches, Routers, Firewalls)
- Experience configuring and maintaining VoIP and legacy PBXs.
- Digital and analog telecommunication protocols (ISDN, CAS, SS7, SIP).
- Proficient in using debugging tools and techniques.
- Language: English, (French would be an asset).
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.At NewFound, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. All employment at NewFound is based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. NewFound welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, and we will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org