Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Programmer Analyst to join their team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Hold a diploma or equivalent in the IT field at the college or university level
- Greater than five (5) years’ experience in software development, software testing and source code management, including at least three (3) years in .NET development;
- Knowledge of relational databases (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Proven familiarity with one or more System Development Life Cycles (SDLC), such as Waterfall, RAD, Iterative, and/or Scrum.
- Proven ability to prepare and execute unit, system and integration test plans and test cases
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions. At NewFound, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. All employment at NewFound is based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. NewFound welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, and we will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org