Looking for your next opportunity? Our Client is currently looking for an Associate Financial Advisor to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfill the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- You will assist our Senior Financial Advisors with the maintenance and servicing of existing files.
- Prospecting new clients to openly discuss risk management and financial goals and conducting reviews with clients to empower them to make informed decisions.
- Cultivating strong community relationships to enhance agency visibility and maximize new business opportunities to contribute to sales and growth goals.
- Developing and executing business, operational and marketing plans and supporting sustainability strategies to help Canadian communities become more resilient.
- Recruiting and selecting talent, coaching and mentoring employees, and managing your team’s performance to facilitate their development and achieve agency goals.
- Ensuring maintenance of required licences, compliance with ethical behaviour and conformity with corporate policies, industry standards and legal regulations.
- You have 1-2 years of life and investment admins and may have some sales experience. in the insurance industry or related business experience.
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field.
- Hold a Life licence. A Mutual Funds licence would be an asset.
- You have completed or working toward one of the following professional designations: CFP, CLU, CHFC or accredited Financial Planning Designation.
- Fluent in French & English - verbal and written proficiency an asset
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.At NewFound, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. All employment at NewFound is based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance. NewFound welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, and we will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation, please contact: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org