Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for an Intermediate System designer to join their team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Recommend solutions to technical problems and unique situations.
- Contribute to system architecture design and assist with product prototyping.
- Select, qualify, and integrate 3rd party hardware components, equipment and software.
- Conduct detailed analysis of defined system specifications.
- Define system specifications and qualification tests.
- Develop and document designs that meet applicable standards.
- Write procedures and provide support to the operations group.
- Design, plan and implement critical network infrastructure.
- Respond to emerging issues impacting our customers; troubleshooting, analyzing, and implementing resolutions.
- Collaborate with many other technical and service teams across the organization.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with Integrated Circuits specifications and hardware design.
- Experience with digital and analog telecommunication protocols (ISDN, FXS/FXO, CAS, SS7, SIP).
- Experience in VoIP technologies (SIP, RTP and their secure versions)
- Experience with VoIP PBX and Media Gateways
- Experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred).
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and above and Windows 10.
- Experience with Virtualization platform VMware.
- Experience in leading in hardware design projects and management of components lifecycle.
- Proficient in using debugging tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- French proficiency
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.