Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Data analyst to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Collecting, documenting, and analyzing information/data requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborating with Data Architects, Data Engineers and Data Governance Analysts on the analysis and solution
- Developing a plan/approach for data quality analysis, and on-going data quality monitoring.
- Developing Source to Target Mapping (STM)
- ETL Design
- Creating data flow diagrams and communicating requirements, issues and options to various stakeholders, data architects and data engineers
- Creating reviews and validating conceptual, logical, and physical data models of applications to determine compatibility and fit with architectural principles and optimal solution design.
- Experience with Azure Data Platform technologies or other public cloud offerings
- Demonstrated experience in SQL programming is required.
- Experience with IBM: Data Manager, InfoSphere DataStage
- Experience with Spark SQL
- Experience with reverse engineering the source to target mapping to gain data insights
- Experience refactoring existing SQL code to new/alternate data sources.
- Programming experience: SQL, R, Python
- Experience with Power BI report development
- Understanding of Denodo platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication, critical thinking, time management, priority planning and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements and design documents
- Ability to write and maintain documentation
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.