Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Web Developer to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Analyze and clarify service requests, respond to enquiries related to ongoing service requests
- Enter content into Web Content Management Systems and publish pages live on a public website , Intranet and on Canada.ca in accordance with Government of Canada web standards.
- Document their work in the web request tracking system
- Follow workflow procedures and standards laid out in the Web Communications team knowledge base
- Perform peer reviews of other web publishers’ requests to ensure Web standards are maintained and submit their own work for peer review.
- Participate in web development project teams
- Perform simple edits to images (such as cropping and resizing)
- Convert material provided in MS Office file formats (such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel) into correctly coded web pages or other file formats such as PDF.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in Website Developing, Website Compliance Auditing, or Website Publishing.
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS and Classes, XHTML
- Experience coding complex accessible tables in HTML
- Experience working with Classes from the Web Experience Toolkit (WET)
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.