Looking for your next opportunity? Our Client is currently looking for a Incident Coordinator
to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Performs the basic duties of the Incident Coordinator role with a heavy focus on high and critical incidents
- Participates in discussions with colleagues, clients, technical advisors and managers to explain issues of a technical nature or to resolve technical issues
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in IT Service Management operations and practices
- Accountable for the incident record throughout its lifecycle (incident detection, diagnosis, repair, recovery, restoration and resolution) according to the approved Incident Management (IM) process
- Onsite authority for incident escalation during the incident lifecycle and performsincident escalation according to approved escalation framework when necessary
- Escalates Critical priority incidents to the Major Incident Coordinator Authority for assessment and determination of incident priority
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience using an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) ticketing tool or similar ticketing tool
- Have strong communication skills
- Have good knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Language (ITIL) processes and procedures
- Must hold government of Canada Secret Level II clearance
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.