Looking for your next opportunity? Our Client is currently looking for a Junior Computer Application Support
to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Help with the Asset Manager in is daily activity when and as required.
- Help team members with different projects.
- Help members of the team for configuration of security hardware used by the team.
- Help members of the team to test different hardware items before shipping.
- Create shipping records to track shipments to missions.
- Knowledge of office tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft 365;
- A minimum of 6 months of experience or has been part of at least 2 projects involving the planning, design and/or implementation of national or international IT, communications and/or software systems within the last 5 years.
- A minimum six (6) months experience using and troubleshooting web/video conferencing platforms such as MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom, or Skype in an office environment within the last five years
- Government Secret Clearance
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.