Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join their remote team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
Create New Strategies
Manage Facebook Ads & PPC Campaigns
- Scope prospective paid strategies and advise the marketing team on strategies to create high-performing campaigns
- Create and write out a fully integrated strategy including ad spend recommendations
- Collaborating with the Manager of Marketing & Growth and Marketing Coordinators and running strategy review sessions
Optimization & Reporting
- Fully manage Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and YouTube Ad strategies for clients – primarily lead generation
- Take on existing campaign strategies, tweak and improve their performance
- Create and implement robust Google Ads/Facebook Ads accounts according to internal best- practices, including Account setup, conversion tracking & event setup, audience creation & management, campaign creation, keyword & competitive research, and creative ad copywriting
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Facebook and Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and paid media campaigns in general
- Weekly monitoring of accounts
- Define and meet key performance targets
- Responsible for ad spend and budget management
- Analyze performance and apply optimization strategies and techniques for all managed accounts
- Look for and communicate new opportunities
- Report and analyze data in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager and cross-analyze with data in landing page platforms to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Ensure proper conversion tracking, attribution, and consistency across websites and platforms
- Create monthly performance reports
- 3+ years of Facebook Ads & Google Ads experience.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience in optimizing accounts to improve performance
- Experience creating strategies (including ad spend budgets), implementing and optimizing them to produce results
- Proven skills in ad copywriting
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Creative mindset to create high-performing ads
- Experience with landing page development (HubSpot and Clickfunnels).
- Leadership & problem-solving skills
- Facebook Ads Certified (preferred)
- Google Ads Certified (preferred)
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.