Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their remote! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Weekly payables
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Purchase order management
- Corporate credit card processing and reconciliations
- Intercompany journals and expense allocation
- Vendor Management
- Subscription Management
- Fixed asset management
- Employee expense report processing and payments
- Month-end close entries and reconciliations
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Other related duties as required
- Strive to identify opportunities to automate and streamline accounting operations
- Ensure that accounting activities and reporting are in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and company procedures
- Collaborate with team members to ensure consistent processes and policies across the various global subsidiaries.
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Multi-subsidiary (intercompany) and multi-currency environment experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Detail focused
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills. Prior experience working with remote teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ERP experience, preferably NetSuite
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with sales tax reporting. Experience with Avalara or similar tax compliance software a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Accounting
- Fluent in English required, French speaking a plus but not required
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.