1. Responsibility: Monitor bid portals
- Review postings on bid portals (Buy & Sell, MERX, Jaggaer, etc.) to identify applicable opportunities and, as appropriate, to ensure NFR is invited to relevant RFPs.
- Request to participate in the solicitation process as appropriate with NFR’s goals and focus areas.
2. Responsibility: Determine client requirements
- Receive solicitation documents and read through them.
- Attend strategy meetings, offer insight on bid requirements and level of effort required to develop a proposal, and assist sales and management teams in making a go/no-go call.
3. Responsibility: Participate in solicitation reviews and determine response requirements
4. Responsibility: Develop candidate submissions and overall proposal
- Prepare a quick score matrix based on the solicitation’s statement of work/requirement and technical criteria (mandatory and point-rated). Upload the quick score matrix to the order record in the company CRM and enter QA deadlines.
- Participate in a meeting with the recruitment and sales team representatives to go over solicitation details; provide recommendations to help recruiters/account managers develop the recruitment strategy.
- Communicate with sales and management teams, identify the necessary information sources to develop proposal response (i.e., recruitment team – resources, management – corporate qualifications, sales – additional information from clients, etc.).
5. Responsibility: Submit proposals and monitor progress
- Write, edit, and prepare RFP and/or TA responses, including matrices and resumes for final delivery.
- Review candidate profiles and resumes against the requirement matrices to confirm that the candidate matches client requirements.
- Conduct a gap analysis, review selected projects against the technical requirements, identify missing information, and prepare questions for candidates to fill in the gaps.
- Conduct research to gather necessary information, address gaps, eliminate project overlaps, and update candidate resumes to align them with client requirements.
- Conduct CRM and Internet searches to gather necessary information and develop corporate qualifications documents.
- Fill in the pricing schedules.
- Populate technical matrices with relevant information, assembling technical and financial proposals.
- Compile, review, and edit bid documents, e.g. technical and financial proposals, certifications, and additional information sections.
- Perform thorough Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure the final response is in line with established style and level of quality.
- Submit proposal response drafts to the VP of Consulting Services for initial review, edit bid response documents based on their notes, and obtain approval for final drafts.
- Produce high-quality proposal responses using established templates and following proposal writing best practices, including clarity, coherence, and tone.
6. Responsibility: Be a productive and positive member of the NFR Team
- Meet proposal deadlines, send/deliver proposal responses, update CRM records, and schedule follow-ups with client contracting team to ensure that all parties honor solicitation timeframes.
- Track solicitation updates, including cancellations, awards, losses, reissues, etc.
- Update company CRM, quarterly report sheets, and vehicle usage reports (for Federal Government only) with relevant information.
- Monitor proposal response development progress; provide updates to sales/management teams.
- Submit Federal Government procurement vehicle usage reports through Centralized Professional Services ePortal (CPSS).
7. Other Duties as Required
- Attend daily meetings to provide priorities and updates.
- Develop quarterly reports, recording wins and losses.
- Participate in monthly coaching and mentoring sessions with supervisor to review metrics and goals.
- Assist with training of recruitment and proposal team members as applicable.
- Assist recruitment team with task authorization and replacement processes, preparing candidate resumes and supporting documentation.
- Create, maintain, and update knowledge transfer documents (e.g., proposal development process guidelines, resume preparation instructions, proposal templates, bid portal navigation manuals, etc.).
- Assist with job opportunity and candidate database maintenance to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different tasks as needed.