Looking for your next opportunity?! Our valued client is currently looking for a Controller to join their team on a hybrid basis! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Financial and management statements – quarterly and annual preparation/presentation.
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions are managed in an efficient and accurate way.
- Provide senior management with analysis of results including development of cost and reporting models that support a growing business.
- Drafting and implementation of accounting policies to safeguard company assets and ensure accounting rules are followed.
- Aid with yearly external audit/reviews.
- Ensure the Inventory system is accurate, review inventory levels, stock held is at required levels.
- Management of accounting staff members.
- Preparation of yearly plan in collaboration with President and Chief Revenue Officer.
- Presentation of yearly plan to shareholders.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly and yearly cash flow budgets based on current sales and production schedules.
- Continued updating and development of Cost Drivers to support profitable growth.
- Enforcement and updating of company credit policy.
- Work with the Group CFO to develop short- and long-term corporate tax planning to ensure compliance and an efficient tax program.
- University Degree specializing in accounting or business, preference given to those with an accounting designation along with a minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in Construction and manufacturing.
- Ability to understand and utilize advanced technologies.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.