Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join their team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfilling the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Design, code, and test new software products as well as integration of third-party software solutions
- Define and specify appropriate technical solutions through the coordination of efforts with other systems specialists.
- Execute projects in terms of the design, improvement and implementation of enterprise systems and applications.
- Coordinates or facilitates testing of modified systems and implementation of new systems.
- Ensures the design and implementation of systems adhere to the policies, standards, codes, procedures and guidelines acceptable to the University.
- Perform system performance testing, monitoring, and trouble-shooting enterprise applications.
- Prepare appropriate technical and client documentation.
- Research, document, and apply best practices in JAVA development.
- Application maintenance
- Project Coordination
- 4+ years of program analysis experience.
- Honours degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience using Java, and developing secure Java-based solutions.
- Experience in ensuring security is embedded into every aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge and experience using Java Web-Based Technology, scripting languages, REST API, GIT and HTML.
- Knowledge of Oracle development tools, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX
- Experience in applying OWASPs and other security-based frameworks in their development.
- Technologies such as Groovy/Grails, Spring, and Hibernate are an asset.
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.