Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a DevRel to join their remote team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Serve as a trusted technical peer and community advocate by generating content and engaging in events - blog posts, videos, code examples, reference plugins, workshops, meetups, webinars etc.
- Manage and grow the online user community, forums, slack channel and other developer-focused social channels
- Work with internal teams to showcase how the platform can be used for solutions to common problems facing modern web developers
- Have a finger on the pulse of current development technologies, build prototypes to try out new ideas and stitch together end-to-end solutions
- Represent the voice of the developer to internal and external stakeholders regarding their interests, needs and desires
- Be social and passionate about connecting with other developers and helping them become better at their craft
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills; can deliver content to both developer and executive audiences
- Strong analytical skills, able to explore and research ambiguous problem spaces and translate customer needs into actionable, meaningful units of work
- Working knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of the full stack needed for development - Linux, scripting languages, bash, docker, git, k8
- Experience configuring and/or implementing a CMS
- Experience building Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions in a product management, engineering, or consultative capacity
- Experience with integration, middleware, and orchestration platforms
DURATION: 1-Year Term
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.