- Advise on work priority to ensure a stable and robust secure network posture are maintained and approved high value enhancements are implemented;
- Participate and advise in technical investigation for improving the network security posture or with regard to any possible degradation/infractions of the security posture;
- As required implement network security and infrastructure upgrades and repairs;
- Advise and assist on security qualification activities;
- Provide advice in the field of system security theory and application;
- Advise and assist in representing the DSEF regarding network security and infrastructure at various forums as required:
- Minimum 6 years experience in system engineering, information technology, information management, software engineering, life cycle management, computer, or communications systems.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Network Manager
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Network/System Security Engineer
- 12 months plus possible extension
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada's leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.