- Implementing, customizing, and supporting a SharePoint infrastructure in multiple distinct environments with a workflow engine on Windows Server and SQL Server 2016.
- Performing the migration of SharePoint and MS Project Enterprise into a new domain. Must be experienced analyzing business requirements to propose suitable technologies prior to implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server and SQL Server.
- Experience with the automated extraction and import solutions for content migration using PowerShell (or similar).
- Developing custom solutions in Visual Studio.NET.
- Developing SQL-driven Business Intelligence dashboards, ETL, and R Machine Learning for forecasting business work items.
- A College Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Technology; or a Bachelor of Science; or equivalent as determined by the end client.
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience in system engineering, information technology / information management, software engineering / life cycle management, computer or communications systems.
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience with projects similar in technology to Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, SQL, MS SQL Server.
- A minimum of two (2) years directly performing on working on the team that performed the following tasks
- Developing strategic documentation, frameworks, and strategies.
- Conducting reviews and assessments of program objectives from a technical perspective.
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative solutions to meet departmental objectives.
- Ensuring the integration of all aspects of solutions.
- Monitoring industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with government and industry directions for technology.
- 12 months plus possible extension
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada's leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.