Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Project Management Specialist to join their remote team in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Responsible for the development of project management key deliverable documentation, such as: project charter, project implementation plan, project schedule, budget, meeting minutes, action items registry, and final reports
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the Delivery Process
- Review and provide feedback on the Delivery Process to ensure continuous improvement
- Prepares, maintains and executes project communication plans, which involves accurate and timely status reporting of project progress
- 5 + years of previous experience working as a Project Manager
- Completion of an honours degree from a University, ideally with a focus in both computer science and project management.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of SDLC, Software Release Management, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong experience with MS Project
- Strong experience with MS Suite of Products
- PMP Certification (Asset)
- Bilingualism (Asset)
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.