Resource will be expected to:
· install, monitor, upgrade and maintain Windows servers operating systems
· work with business analysts, project managers, developers and clients and stakeholders to maintain and improve software performance
· troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
· initiate system administration procedures, such as backup and/or recovery’’
· analyze system performance and recommend improvements
· perform off-hour patching of the Windows servers operating systems and/or applications for all environments as required by the Technical Authority which may include development, test and production
· perform off-hour production work as required
· provide on and off-hour support as required
· provide documentation related to on and off-hour work being performed
· provide ongoing support for various environments, at a minimum, in the form of : Development, Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Staging Productions, research and evaluate existing and emerging technologies by interacting with vendors and other technical expert.
The resource should have 5 years experience with the following:
· servers support, servers maintenance, support and install.
· VMware and Microsoft environment.
· Microsoft system tools like Active Directory, Domain Name System, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
· installing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server, including some experience with Windows Server 2019
· virtualize server management software VMWare vCenter and supporting ESXi hosts
· performing security patching and maintenance.
· good to have some knowledge or experience with Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.