- Validation and quantification of credit note requests related to all billing services
- Achievement of agreed SLAs for billing, dispute and query resolution
- Contacting relevant stakeholders regarding invoicing and payment discrepancies for dispute resolution
- Escalating relevant items to appropriate levels on time
- Provide concise written summaries of complex credit request issues for Senior Management review and approval
- Provide an analysis of work flows and processes to identify recurring themes and how to mitigate future errors.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work cohesively with team members, and other departments.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively request and summarize information.
- Organization and time management skills to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priority items.
- Aptitude for working with data in an analytical way.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, and working knowledge of SAP and SingleView, TeamSpace/ SharePoint, working knowledge of other business applications
- Knowledge of billing processes, systems and tools - (e.g. SV)
- Business knowledge (Inmarsat products and services)
- Experience dealing with complex billing issues
- Understanding of contracts
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.