View all jobs
- Financial and management statements – quarterly and annual preparation/presentation.
- Ensure accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions are managed in an efficient and accurate way.
- Provide senior management with analysis of results including development of cost and reporting models that support a growing business.
- Drafting and implementation of accounting policies to safeguard company assets and ensure accounting rules are followed.
- Aid with yearly external audit/reviews.
- Ensure the Inventory system is accurate, review inventory levels, stock held is at required levels.
- Management of accounting staff members.
- Preparation of yearly plan in collaboration with President and Chief Revenue Officer.
- Presentation of yearly plan to shareholders.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly and yearly cash flow budgets based on current sales and production schedules.
- Continued updating and development of Cost Drivers to support profitable growth.
- Enforcement and updating of company credit policy.
- Work with the Group CFO to develop short- and long-term corporate tax planning to ensure compliance and an efficient tax program.
- University Degree specializing in accounting or business, preference given to those with an accounting designation along with a minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience in Construction and manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to understand and utilize advanced technologies.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills