- Create and maintain a commonly accessible database of the documentation relevant to training at 426(T), including links to all Qualification Standards (QS) and Training Plans (TP), codes, approval dates, flagging upcoming expiry, Qual Manager contacts, versioning and On-the-Jo-Performance-Record (OJPR) documents.
- Create and maintain a commonly accessible database to track instructional staff course requirements IAW Canadian Air Division Order (CADO) 5-005, including coordinating with Training Development Officer (TDO) for course scheduling and loading.
- Create and maintain a commonly accessible database to track Instructor Monitoring and Course Content Monitoring that is completed by instructor supervisors and standards reps within each flight, including storage of the completed forms or link to forms held by individual flights, and notify TDO when a Flight has passed 3 months with no monitoring.
- Create and maintain a commonly accessible system to track course critiques for all course serials, including identify when course critiques are missing, upload course critiques to the designated server, and collect open action-items for follow-up.
- Select and analyze student files for periodic quality control checks that ensure completeness, clarity and conformity with Flight Instructor Handbook or other applicable standard.
- Assist with preparing Progress Review Board (PRB) documentation, including draft convening orders, prepare lists of interview questions, record and type interview statements, and ensure that PRB files are handled IAW CADO 5-035 Annex F.
- Assist with student administration for the Flight Instructor Course including confirm nominations and course loading, create nominal rolls, send Joining Instructions, ensure students are matched to course offerings, and track course completion documents (Classroom and Air Monitor, 4129, course reports).
- Ensure all training documentation required for routine audits is available and up-to-date.
- Complete other Standards administration tasks assigned by TDO.
- Score a minimum of 50 points on the TSPS Flexible Grid (ie. 8 years of experience as an information/records management/record keeping specialist, or a college diploma and 2 years of experience as an information/records management/record keeping specialist)
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.