- Resolve incidents related to laptops, tablets, workstations, applications, networked and local peripherals
- Document incidents resolution according to established standards
- Perform incident troubleshooting are per work instructions
- Understand and follow workplace technology incident management processes.
- The environment supports the following platforms: Hardware End user Mobile Devices and Peripherals (Laptops, Desktops, Monitors, Printers, MFD, Scanners and Mobility (Android and Tablets). Software (Adobe, Autocadd, Database, Microsoft 8 10 MS Office and Outlook).
The proposed candidate must have 2 years experience:
- in the provision of deskside support services and dealing with client representatives for such request as Incident and problem resolution, clarifying technical issues for escalation and ensuring elevated quality service delivery.
- supporting Antivirus suite such as installation and configuration of suites as well as Incident resolution
- working with the Service Management tool set to monitor Incident and Service Requests queues, creating, updating and closing service tickets
- supporting both local and network printers such as installation and troubleshooting printers, creating and updating print queues
- supporting an Enterprise class VPN solution using Entrust PKI encryption such as installation of VPN clients, testing applications, and troubleshooting
- in the documentation of technical solutions using Service Management knowledge base tool set, documenting problem resolution solutions, and service delivery model processes amendments
- Federal Government Security Clearance of Reliability
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.