Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Network Administrator
to join their Ottawa team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Manage and administer global network and voice infrastructure (firewalls, switches, routers, VPN appliances, etc)
- Design and evolve infrastructure
- Monitor, analyze, and recommend optimization solutions
- Diagnose and resolve all network related support
- Ability to work remotely and report on-site for physical repairs and troubleshoot
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Engineer or related field and 10 years of experience in networking roles
- Strong knowledge and experience of Firewall Management (Fortinet/Fortigate)
- Background in Newtwork Troubleshooting (Solarwinds, Packet Capture, Splunk, etc)
- Mandatory, must be eligible for Government of Canada Secret Level II Clearance
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.