View all jobs
Business Process Analyst (Compliance)Remote, Canada, Ontario
- Work with clients to identify and report gaps within business processes including training, hiring, procurement, software development.
- Work closely with the other teams including audits, support, document remediation to complete and polish the business' processes.
- Scope-related process improvement projects to target specific client needs, goals, and resources.
- Map challenges and generate fact and data-based reports on initial and final findings.
- Create organizational improvement plans including milestones and measurement.
- 5 Years of experience in Process Analysis, Compliance Analysis or related in large enterprises.
- Solid knowledge of operations and/or technical business analyst capacity.
- Ability to draw solid conclusions and to generate trust within an organization to help gain buy-in from needed stakeholders.
- Ability to generate implementable and prioritized plans based on key findings.