View all jobs
Senior SAP Analyst - Finance and CostingMontreal or Ottawa, QC
- Investigate, analyze and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develop the necessary modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Evaluates the system capabilities to identify improvement opportunities and determines the impact to the business.
- Ensures that any programming and software requirements fulfil business objectives.
- Responsible for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- 10-years’ experience as an SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst with demonstrated knowledge of integration with various modules.
- SAP Finance certification (ECC 6.0 EHP6+ or S4 HANA)
- 5 years’ experience accounts payable and accounts receivable, general ledger, bank and asset accounting, cost center and profit center accounting, project systems.
- 10 years’ experience conducting group sessions with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- 10 years’ experience designing and developing functional specifications
- 10 years' experience creating test scripts, executing and documenting test results
- Experience in business process design with understanding of accounting basics and integration with other tools and applications for financial consolidation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Must be eligible for Secret Security Clearance for the Federal Government of Canada.