View all jobs
BI Business AnalystMontreal or Ottawa, Quebec
- Create data-driven models to identify patterns of behaviour and correlations to performance improving usage scenarios.
- Oversee the data sources and make recommendations of new data sources to provide accurate and reliable measures of the company's program outcomes.
- Develop specs, proposals and processes to manage large complex data sets to enable and enhance complex analysis and provide insights to the business.
- Analyze and instil key insights in a simple model for business stakeholders to understand and review.
- Build dashboards, reports, metrics, presentation of data and insights in a clear manner using visuals, slide decks and other creative ways.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Solid experience using Tableau, SQL, R, Python.
- Ability to translate and present data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert knowledge of Excel (tables, charts, formulas...)
- Solid experience in automated extraction of core data, manipulating data sets and pushing to visualization dashboards.
- Proven experience working with business partners in the requirements, functional specifications, project execution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or similar.
- Must be eligible for Secret Security Clearance for the Federal Government of Canada.
- Machine learning, optimization and/or simulation.
- Agile methodology, Design Thinking.
- SAP ERP.
- SQL Server Management Studio