Senior Digital Communications and Collaboration Project (DCCP) Technical Subject Matter Expert
DETAILS OF TASKS:
1. Works closely with the DCCP teams including Partner Technical teams, DCC Architects, DCC Service Line teams, various Security and Service Line teams as well as Vendor Technical and Project teams including on strategies, plans and associated processes.
2. Responsible to investigate, assess, and develop technical communications. Communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders (including at the executive level).
3. Contributes to communications messaging (including other Vendors Microsoft etc.) , templates and tools that can be tailored by Partners to be used within their organisations to ensures alignment of messaging across DCC Project and with all SSC Partners.
4. Provides Technical assistance in concert with the Vendor Microsoft included in the PPP (Partner Project Plan) .
5. Ability to work under pressure and aggressive timelines.
6. Maintains effectiveness and perspective in the face of stressors (e.g., increased workload and stringent deadlines).
DETAILS OF SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
Experience with application development.
2. Excellent troubleshooting skills in the following domains;
Application development and support,
Networking and routing,
PowerShell scripting, and
Email protocols used in MS Exchange, M365 based and data centre based.
3. Strong data analysis skills;
Ability to logically think through problems and arrive at root causes and develop solutions.
4. Advanced Microsoft Office tool skills used in the analysis of data.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory including Azure.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and experience with: facilitating meetings, presenting (both creation and delivery); and creating and delivering internal and external communications products and messages.
7. Ability to identify stakeholders and associated communications needs.
8. Past experience in legacy email systems including Groupwise and Notes is an asset.
9. Experience with T-Minus communications for technology transformation projects is an asset.
10. Microsoft cloud certifications are an asset.
11. Bilingualism is an asset.
12. Significant work experience in Government of Canada departments/agencies and, particularly, SSC is an critical asset.
13. Past experience with SSC tools such as ECD is an asset.
14. Secret Clearance is essential.