View all jobs
Senior Windows Systems AdministratorMontreal, Quebec
- Management of the Server systems and the Network Administration of the Company, installing and configuring security Windows Servers.
- Responsible for vendor coordination, promoting and implementing standard and compliant solutions and implementing Service Packs and Security Updates.
- Drive standardization, data backups, support improvements to the infrastructure including data security and disaster recovery.
- 8+ years of experience in systems and network administration for medium to large enterprises.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating systems server related and with heavy experience in Citrix.
- Solid experience in: VMWare environments, LAN/WAN Cisco routers and switches, TCP/IP port requirements and data flow diagrams.
- Maintains all information systems compliant with the enterprise information policies and standards.
- Great communication skills, ability to solve technical issues and come up with technical solutions, self-starter and with the ability to prioritize.
- Mandatory Secret Federal Government Security Clearance.