Our client in the federal government is looking for an experienced Aerospace Engineer with a background in Military Airworthiness to join their team on a contract basis. Experience with AF9000 Procedures and drafting Work Instructions is required, bilingual in French and English would be an asset. Minimum Secret clearance required.
- Ensure AF9000 procedures are adhered to
- Draft and issue Work Instructions for the fleet
- Advise WSM on Airworthiness requirements and changes
- AERE qualification from CFSATE (or equivalent)
- Airworthiness experience should be from DND, not Transport Canada
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.