View all jobs
Web and SharePoint DeveloperOttawa, ON
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations.
- Work with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications based on analysis techniques and system-procedures.
- Prepare the workflow chart and diagram for project requirements and programming sequence arrangements.
- Analyze user information system needs and document the functionality and the requirements.
- Maintain user documentation, computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer in .NET Web applications and solid understanding of SDLC.
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint Development (including complex workflows)
- Experience working on Windows .NET Framework (VB.Net and ASP.NET)
- Experience writing SQL Queries, stored procedures and working with data in relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Great communication and presentation skills, comfortable working with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Must be eligible for Government of Canada Secret Clearance
- ITIL Certification
- Bilingualism (English/French), nice to have.