Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Advisor, Strategic Procurement
to join the Ottawa team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Lead the strategic planning for procurement opportunities, sourcing development and evaluation process
- Work with Legal, and other internal stakeholders to develop custom/complex contracts
- Provides guidance to stakeholders to build strong relationships and advise on best practices in contract management and optimizing RFx process
- Review of contracts with a view to negotiate favourable terms and conditions, risk mitigation plan and appropriate pricing mechanisms
- Minimum 7 years in public procurement
- Ability to lead multiple complex RFx processes on schedule
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or other degree relevant to procurement
- Certification as a Supply Chain Management Professional
- Bilingualism is an asset.
2 years + possible permanent extension
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.