Looking for your next opportunity?! Our Client is currently looking for a Mathematical Software Analyst
to join their Ottawa team! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Work directly with our clients to understand and document insurance rating formulas
- Work with Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and Development teams to refine rating algorithms and implement test and optimization ratings
- Work collaboratively with the entire team to continually improve processes
- University degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, or a related field
- Expert with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Basic programming knowledge and experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistical software
- Experience with VBA
- Experience with Java and the Eclipse IDE
- Completion of first-level SOA/CAS actuarial exams
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.