- Leads the technical leaders and software development teams for expanding the portfolio of applications using a mix of technical and business perspectives and experience.
- Develops the strategy focused on the company's objectives.
- Impacts on the software and applications development and QA.
- Participates in the application development from the inception to the delivery, leading and motivating the team to reach their full potential
- Works with the architect to implement technical designs and creative approaches.
- Ensures technical quality in the SDLC, working in Agile.
- Ensures KPIs achievement, and keeps the status, quality, operations and performance data up to date.
- 5 years in Management Technical Teams and delivering complex applications using Agile methodology.
- 3 years in software development best practices, coding standards and code reviews.
- 2 years in service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of PMP Principles.
- Experience with source control management, processes, testing, operations.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning, AI, CI/CD, Microservices.
- Very analytical, problem-solving skills, good communication skills, self-motivated, ability to work with rigorous deadlines.
- Bachelor or MS Computer Science or equivalent.