View all jobs
Technical Recruiter - Public SectorOttawa, ON
NewFound Recruiting is growing and we are looking for a proven Technical Recruiter to join our contract recruiting team.
- Responsible for supporting recruitment team in staffing of client requests.
- Source candidates in response to public sector RFPs and client requests.
- Map resource qualifications to client skills matrices and establish compliance to requirements.
- Complete skills matrices and work with proposal team to create compliant responses to RFPs and client requests.
- Proactively develop a resource pool of highly qualified candidates.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Interview and screen candidates both in person and by telephone.
- Provide support to the sales team by attracting, sourcing and screening candidates for a wide variety of positions.
- Consistently meet or exceed internal recruiter metrics pertaining to activity and successful candidate placements.
- Previous experience as a recruiter for a staffing firm, preferable IT staffing.
- Strong record of placing contractors in the Public sector
- Strong communication skills, willingness to learn and not be afraid to cold call.
- Highly motivated, detailed and organized.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve financial goals.