Do you have solid experience as a Game Programmer?
We're looking for you!
- Develop object-oriented software using C++.
- Teamwork with the rest of the company to design and implement gameplay systems in an R&D context and establishing priorities and opportunities of the projects assigned.
- Write clean and efficient code; debug and optimize it to ensure the performance and the quality.
- Develop, propose and design new techniques to improve the gaming system and outperform the competitors.
- University degree in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or equivalent;
- 6+ years of experience in the gaming industry as a Programmer including at least 3 years in Gameplay - Mandatory
- Have participated in an AAA production from start to finish is Mandatory
- Strong knowledge of game systems, artificial intelligence and gameplay code
- Strong object-oriented design skills using C ++;
- Experience in the development of tools and asset pipelines;
- Experience with the UE4 machine, an asset.
- Great time management & communication skills.