View all jobs
Senior DevOps EngineerMontreal, QC
- Design, implement and manage both public and private cloud infrastructures.
- Work with the Development teams during the SDLC for troubleshooting activities.
- Work with the SME and 3rd level support teams to all related to networking, servers, storage and service.
- Be up to date on the documentation for systems architecture, workflows, processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 6+ years of experience in both Systems Administration (Linux) & DevOps Engineering.
- Design, implementation and management of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working in a hybrid production environment (IaaS/PaaS - GCP and AWS + on-premises).
- Web application management experience.
- Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, SQL and noSQL databases, automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Terraform or CloudFormation, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git.
- Security Background will be an asset.
- Great communication skills, that likes working in a team environment, reliable and motivated, passionate about this field.