Our partner in the Federal Government is looking for a Project Management Professional with experience in a Fighter Aircraft Program to join their Ottawa-based team on a long-term contract. If you enjoy working in a collaborative and challenging environment, where your deliverables will have a tangible impact on a National-level Project,
and you fulfill the following qualifications, this is the role for you.
- Manage the requirements and resources of a strategic-level project in the federal government and ensure benchmark targets are achieved
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure progress is clearly communicated at all levels
- Use a collaborative problem-solving approach to ensure challenges to project delivery are overcome with minimal impact to deliverables
- Project Management Certification (such as PMP, PRINCE2)
- 5+ years' experience working in a Fighter Aircraft Program
- Valid Secret (or higher) Clearance with the Canadian Government
1-year contract + option
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.