- Work with program clients and strategic communications to publish content to Canada.ca website while ensuring alignment of departmental priorities with user needs.
- Provide partners with digital advice to allow Canadians to find useful and relevant web content quickly on Canada.ca.
- Apply strategic direction and guidance for the overall direction of web.
- 12 month experience within the past 5 year years managing and implementing digital communications projects.
- Experience applying Canada.ca content style guide principles and requirements
- Experience implementing a ROT (Redundant, Outdated, Trivial) exercise for a web presence
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance
- Must be bilingual
CONTRACT : 8 month contract + extension