View all jobs
C/C++ Software Developer (Network L2/L3)Gatineau or Montreal, QC
- Develop embedded C/C++ real-time software in Networking software.
- As part of the team, participate in developing software architecture, design, implementation and integration.
- Develop technologies such as SDN, NFV and VNF
- Extensive experience in C/C++ development for embedded real-time applications in Linux environment for Network applications.
- Experience in Linux OS and/or RTOS and/or Linux Kernel.
- Strong knowledge of L2/L3 (OSI Model) and security network protocols.
- Experience with Data Plane and Control Plane.
- Experience with packet processing.