We are looking for enhanced/reliability cleared individuals that can help provide administrative services in documenting. Training will be provided, the work is to be delivered on-site, this role starts immediately if you have a valid security clearance.
- Verify through various servicing systems that a borrower qualifies for programs by successfully identifying and examining the document or within the servicing systems and presenting all exceptions for remediation.
- Use adjudication models to determine program eligibility for student loan borrowers.
- Use various servicing systems/tools to assist with the adjudication process.
- 2 years experience in an administrative role
- High attention to detail
- Excellent keyboarding skills, with the ability to successful maintain high quality standards.
- Advance Windows and MS Office skills with the ability to navigate through multiple windows while maintaining high accuracy and quality.
- Valid Enhanced/Reliability or Secret Federal Government Clearance
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.