One of Ottawa’s leading employers is seeking a Senior Production Engineer
to join the team!
If you are looking to join a growing company with large ambitions
and you fulfill the following qualifications, this is the role for you!
- Responsible for the production of the contract manufacturers including test processes.
- Provide technical expertise for correction of manufacture test failures on new builds and through RMA’s
- Capable to understand designs in detail in order to take the lead in addressing these failures
- Monitor test processes and adjust test procedures in concert with the operations team to address deficiencies or to improve efficiency
- Management of the calibration and tracking of owned assets
- Contribute in the lifecycle management of existing designs
- Responsible for Security's RMA process including debug and coordination required repairs
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a test engineering role
- Solid experience working with a contract manufacturer and must have a strong understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Must have strong experience supporting complex designs through production and assembly
- Strong experience with Asset (J-TAG), Xilinx, PSOC, Protocol analyzers, BERT Testers and Lattice Programmers
- Strong knowledge of high-speed digital circuitry and debugging techniques
- Experienced user of test equipment including spectrum analyzer, signal generators, power supplies, multi-meters and network analyzers
- Ability to perform detailed incoming inspection on new products and complete software and hardware updates as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.