The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for:
- Providing insight and expert technical advice on complex/large projects.
- Delivers a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework.
- Works in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution.
- Assists senior management in meetings and presentations.
- Work closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new micro services to build applications that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements.
- Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
Nice to Have:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required.
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, OAuth, SAML, Web Seal, Web services (SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications (SPA), IBM MQ, Data Base (Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems.
- Experience in using both traditional Software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility
- Proven ability to interact with customers to transfer customer needs into something that can be put into a design or user story and implemented by developers into a digital application
- Cloud Experience
- Open Shift
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance