- Installation and configuration of SAP BW/4HANA for a data analytics pilot project
- Configuring SAP Solution Manager for automated testing
- Migrating SAP applications to RHEL / HANA from Solaris / Oracle environments
- Technical monitoring of SAP systems using Solution Manager
- SAP Success Factors implementation
- SAP Ariba implementation
- Public Works Maintenance Management projects. The configuration will include SAP ERP with PM module, Fiori, PI and Enterprise Portal
- Integration with SAP Cloud Platform
Candidate should demonstrate:
DURATION: 240 days
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: N/A
- 15 years of experience as SAP BASIS Administrator
- 10 years with SAP ECC 6 or higher version
- 4 years in a RHEL/HANA environment
- 2 years of experience with SAP/ORACLE environment
- 1 year of experience with SAP ASE database
- 2 years of experience with SAP Fiori
- 3 years of experience with SAP PI 7.5
- Development experience with PI
- 5 Years of experience with SAP Solution manager and minimum 1 year with version 7.2.
- Experience in configuring technical monitoring and test suite.
- Experience in installing and administering SAP systems in a IaaS Cloud environment.
- 5 years of experience with SAP Enterprise Portal.
- 1 year with SAP Enterprise Portal 7.5
- Experience with SAML SSO in SAP environment
- 2 years of experience with SAP BW
- Experience with SAP BW/4HANA
- Experience with SAP Ariba
- Experience with SAP Success Factors
- A three-year university degree or three-year college diploma in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline
- One SAP Certification
- Professional development courses, completed in the last 3 years, related to SAP, database management or other related technologies