Looking to join a national leader in the industry in your next role?! Our Client is currently seeking an IT Technologist
to join the team here in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Manage small budget to buy essential parts for the lab.
- Manage drop zones to dispatch equipment, either put in storage or bring into lab.
- Also, manage the inventory of equipment (lab, surplus, customer)
- Advise assignee and PM when equipment received
- Police the lab to make sure people use it properly.
- Help to clean up when project is completed
- Manage customer HD inventory & virus check.
- Manage copy or image from old completed contract.
- Manage the obsolescence request.
- Build/maintain the PDS equipment’s inventory.
- Help engineer to find proper equipment for their lab creation.
- Fix or trash broken equipment.
- Improve lab usage by adding the possibility to connect to most of host without physical connection change
- Network: How to setup and trouble shoot
- Experience with PC setups (and non-PC mainframes), disk clones and installing PC cards
- Excellent computer troubleshooting skills
- Good organisation and communication skills
12 Months + Possible Extensions
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.