View all jobs
Intermediate TesterOttawa, ON
- Management of walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness.
- Supervision of testing in accordance with the plan.
- Data Migration and Audit testing.
- Write and Execute software test cases against system requirements,
- Create automation test cases,
- Find and report bugs
- Create and maintain test suites
- Perform system, regression, functional, ad-hoc and exploratory testing
- Verify testing results across all application in test.
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the project.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Write and run test-cases and checklists based on design documents.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Attend meeting with testing team, team lead and other interested parties, on a regular basis.
- Communicate through the appropriate channels.
- Provide daily status reports about the status of the testing progress.
- Support lead by taking ownership of side tasks, such as daily report, bug vetting, coaching of new team members.
DURATION: 150 days + Option 150 days
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working as a Tester
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated hands-on experience related to application testing
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the past ten (10) years developing, documenting, and executing test plans, test strategies, test scripts and test cases for Siebel CRM applications