View all jobs
Intermediate Test CoordinatorOttawa, ON
- Verify linguistic accuracy and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Verify cosmetic integrity and ensure that all text is correctly displayed.
- Verify the contextual consistency.
- Assess cultural appropriateness and check politically sensitive content.
- Verify the correct implementation of the localized text.
- Ensure that the correct approved terminology is used throughout the application.
- Verify the correct functionality, within the localized version of the application.
- Verify testing results across all languages in test.
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the project.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Write and run test-cases and checklists based on design documents.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
DURATION: 150 days + Option 150 days
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret
- Minimum of (5) years of experience as a Test Coordinator within the last ten (10) years.
- Minimum of five (5) years of working experience within the last ten (10) years on writing test cases for systems and applications.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in localization testing, testing the French language
- Must be Bilingual