Looking to join a national leader in your next career?! Our Client is currently seeking an Intermediate Courseware/ Multimedia Developer
to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Strong creative thinking skills with the ability to apply creative ideas to every deliverable.
- Develops graphics, schematics for pilot training courseware for the Training Solutions department.
- Build graphical standards, guidelines according to visual design guidelines.
- Create UX/UI designs and have an eye for detail with strong Graphics review skills – to review graphics developed by vendors and/or other designers.
- Help develop and review E-Learning and Classroom Training materials while adhering to eLearning standard / proven process.
- Identify, evaluate and manipulate source material in preparation for publication development.
DURATION: 12 Months + Possible of Extensions
- 2+ years of experience as a graphics designer or multimedia specialist.
- Experience with Graphic Designing, User Interface Designing, Illustration, Visual Designing, Application development, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in illustration, animation, HTML/XML/CSS/Actionscript coding for e-learning products.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and experience with the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be legible for a Reliability Clearance.
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.