Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Develop and test ETL processes to interface data from multiple internal and external systems.
- Develop ETL jobs that satisfy identified data model and business requirements.
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform data analysis and data modelling to create functional design documents and source to target mappings.
- Load target data bases using complex transformations that come from many systems.
- Monitor loads and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Meet with ETL Design and Project Leads to understand business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in the design sessions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements.
- Develop test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests, including end-user reviews.
- Define ETL job sequence and dependencies including error logging and restart processes as well as develop ETL run book.
- Understand and develop ETL processes based on BRD (Business Requirements Document).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience required.
- 3+ year experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage).
- 3+ year development with database technologies. 1+ year experience with data warehousing methodologies.
- 1+ year experience in PL/SQL development. Preference will be given to people with experience on Teradata and InfoSphere suite (DataStage / QualityStage / FastTrack / IDA in particular).
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
3 months plus extensions