Looking to join a national leader in the industry in your next career?! Our Client is currently seeking a Gameplay Programmer to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and fulfil the following qualifications, this is a role for you!
- Build educational applications for the virtual reality platforms CathLabVR, EndoVR and LapVR.
- Responsible to identify the content requirements, to build the simulation scene and to implement behaviors and metrics.
- Take the ownership of procedures from conception to delivery, while respecting the schedule, quality and budget: Build the simulation scene, follow up with the 3D artists to ensure the quality of the resources, Implement the logic of the scene and metrics and refine the product until it is properly calibrated and compliant to the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Good programming skills (algorithmic).
- Good understanding of 3D linear algebra.
- Understanding the concepts of solid mechanics and continuum mechanics.
- French (working language) and functional English.
- Knowledge of Lua and C++.
- Knowledge in graphics programming.
- Experience in video games domain.
- Knowledge of a physics-based simulation framework (e.g.: SOFA, …).
DURATION: 12 months + possible extensions
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.